Court-Qualified Expert Witness:
ATV / UTV Guided Tour Accidents
Do you need an expert witness regarding any of the following?
- Personal injury or wrongful death associated with an ATV / UTV guided tour
- Wrongful death or personal injury related to recreational trail design, construction or maintenance that contributed to an accident or injury.
- Standard of care associated with an injury or death when a defendant or plaintiff operates an off-road vehicle while on a ATV/UTV guided tour
- Human factors
- Standard of care related to lack of or inadequate safety training.
- Why safety training is essential for employee safety when employees go on ATV / UTV guided tour
- Why training is essential to ensure the safety of operators who use ATV / UTV on guided tour.
- Since plaintiffs, defendants and passengers “don’t know what they don’t know,” skill development is essential to reduce the risks of accidents and injuries.
- Lack of training or care for the safety of passengers who ride with operators while on ATV / UTV guided tours
- Standard of care regarding improper or lack of OHV vehicle maintenance. How this ensures or fails to ensure safety.
- Standard of care associated with an injury or death when an individual rents or operates an OHV provided by a rental company or a guided tour business
- Standard of care associated with an injury or death when an individual participates in an organized OHV practice or race event