Court-Qualified Expert Witness:
Recreational Trail Design Accidents
Do you need an expert witness regarding any of the following?
- Personal injury or wrongful death associated with an Recreational Trail Design accident
- Wrongful death or personal injury related to recreational trail design, construction or maintenance that contributed to an accident or injury.
- Standard of care associated with an injury or death when a defendant or plaintiff operates an off-road vehicle on a trail.
- Human factors
- Standard of care related to lack of or inadequate safety training for operating on trails.
- Standard of care associated with the design, construction, and maintenance of public or private trail open to the public.
- Why safety training is essential for individuals operating OHVs on recreational trails.
- Since plaintiffs, defendants and passengers “don’t know what they don’t know,” skill development is essential to reduce the risks of accidents and injuries on trails.
- Lack of training or care for the safety of passengers who ride with operators of OHVs on trails.
- Standard of care regarding improper or lack of OHV vehicle maintenance. How this ensures or fails to ensure safety.
- Standard of care associated with an injury or death when an individual rents or operates an OHV provided by a rental company or a guided tour business